We do not recommend that students bring cell phones to school; however, if you want your child to carry a cell phone please be advised:
1. The school is in no way responsible for the safekeeping of cell phones. The parent assumes all liability for the phone's loss or breakage.
2. For security reasons, it must be kept in a backpack and turned off so as not to disturb the learning environment. If you need to leave a message for your child, please go through the school office.
3. Students may NOT use cell phones on the bus, in the Before School Program (BSP), or in the After School Program (ASP).
4. IPOD's, MP3 players, tablets, and other electronic devices are not allowed at school.
5. Cell phones, IPOD's, and other electronic devices will be confiscated and sent to the Principal's office for parents to pick up.